What is this NASCAR you speak of?
Intense sh!t going on right now...
Mark Martin to stay another year..
http://www.thatsracin.com/mld/thatsracin/12133476.htm
Mikey to leave DEI !!! And go to penske (He Hopes)
http://www.thatsracin.com/mld/thatsracin/12141791.htm
that's what you get Jr... HAHAHAH
What is this NASCAR you speak of?
DEI made a huge mistake by not getting Waltrip signed.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
DEI is doing the right thing. They was going to get rid of last year before the pit crew swap. He is to inconsistint, granted he did have few moments with DEI. I think DEI needs awhole make over from top to bottom.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
It was Waltrip's choice, not DEI's. DEI is losing a great driver. And Dale Jr is losing a great teammate.
And Jr isn't inconsistant? If not for Dale Jr and Jeff Green, Waltrip would be in the top 10 in points now.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I didn't say Jr was inconsistant. I was refering to Waltrip. Jeff Green isn't on the DEI team. You must have got him confused with Jeff Burton.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Michael would have done a lot better this year if Jr. hadn't wrecked him so many times. It seems like any time they get close on the track Jr. finds a way to hit him. I am a Jr. fan but the truth is the truth.
DEI had made a serious mistake in letting M.W. get away.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
The only thing DEI has going for them is Dale jr. I don't even like Jr or DEI but I do think they and Waltrip are doing the best thing. I think they should bring that martin truex to replace him. That seems like the logically choice.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
"LOGICALLY" speaking Jr. is less of a driver than Waltrip. Dale has a chip on his shoulder.
I think Jr. resented the faith and trust that Sr. had in Michael. DEI screwed up on this one. Besides losing possibly the best driver on the team they will more than likely lose NAPA. Michael will not have a problem getting a ride next year and the new ride will have NAPA plastered all over it IMO.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Bookmarks